License 4 Learning
We know how it is — you want to help support the teachers and students in your community, but your schedule doesn’t always allow you the time to get involved.
If you’d like to help the Foundation, there’s a quick and easy way: buy a “License for Learning!"
The License for Learning Program is managed through the Florida Department of Motor Vehicles and provides a way for you contribute to the many wonderful programs of the Citrus County Education Foundation by purchasing a custom Education license plate for your vehicle.
Each Education Tag sold in Citrus County results in a $20 donation to the Foundation for local use. By choosing to renew and purchase an Education Tag, you can help the Foundation and show your confidence and support for the public education system in Citrus County. The next time your tag is up for renewal, give the gift of learning!
For more information on how it all works, visit the statewide website: http://www.license4learning.com. Here you’ll find:
- Online renewal and detailed instructions for purchasing the education license tag.
- An in-depth description of how the plate benefits public education.
- Links to the member pages on the CFEF website-eventually connecting a purchaser to your website.
- A page to list organizations and corporate marketing partners for the plate, including fleet partners.
- Information on education foundations in Florida.