Created in 1988, CCEF has committed to awarding classroom and department mini-grants to deserving educators across Citrus County’s public school system. This allows teachers to apply funding to programs that focus on literacy and STEM projects to enhance curriculum and classroom instructional activities. Through a partnership with Seven Rivers Regional Medical Center, CCEF will launch a similar program for projects focusing on student health and wellness. The Health Schools Rule Mini Grant Program will aid in developing healthcare literacy, which is essential in becoming a proactive healthcare consumer. Also, the math and science skills developed through this program will be beneficial in encouraging students into the medical field.
- Health Mini Grants
- CCEF Launches 2016-17 Coupons for Classrooms
- 2016-17 Foundation for Success Mini Grants
- Register Now for 3rd Annual SCUF Schoolhouse Hustle
- CCEF to host 3 $2,000 Suncoast Scholarships
- 10% Giving Challenge
- Aspiring Teacher Scholarship Now Available Year Round
- Coupons for Classrooms Now on Sale!
- Education Foundation Builds Pathways for Young Readers
- Amscot’s Just-a-Dollar Campaign